Herpes? Condom broke twice

So I had sex with a girl I met for the first time on 12.5 and the condom broke. It was about 5-8 secs when I realized what happened. I pulled out and put on a new condom and continued. No signs of infection yet. On 12.17 I had sex with a different girl for the first time and the condom also broke, about 5 secs max passed and I pulled out and put on another condom and continued. FYI I usually don't have issues with condoms and they don't usually break like this.
On 12.25 I noticed little raised bumbs at the base of the head of my penis. At first I didn't think anything of it until the next day when the bumbs didn't go away. I then was in panic and automatically thought herpes. Looked at a lot of the images online and some of the images looked similar. Just small bumbs close together, no open sores or redness (darker skinned) and also no pain or itching. I don't have flu like symptoms but have a slight sore sinus maybe from the cold weather.

The bumbs haven't really changed since 12.25 and I'm wondering what's the likelyhood that I'm infected with a STD? I'm going to get tested very soon but wanted to get some info before I drive myself crazy about this.
COMMUNITY LEADER
It doesn't sound like herpes. Herpe sores progress quickly into fluid filled blisters. Also they are usually painful. I would suggest going to your Dr or a dermatologist to have them looked at. If nothing else it will put your mind at ease
Thank you. Went this morning. Wasn't herpes. Dr. said it would go away on its own.
Outstanding!! Good news.
Have a happy new year

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.