Herpes or shaving rash/ingrown hairs?

I'm not entirely sure whether I'm mistaking a shaving rash for herpes, I have some what look like watery slightly yellow blisters on my vaginal area but not on the labia or anywhere else, it's just above where the clitoris is, so more on the skin. These 'blisters' came about just after I had shaved that area, were fairly itchy and I'm wondering if because I itched them that's why they've kind of split? It's also slightly painful for me to pee but I've previously had cysitis and I'm wondering if that's causing the pain because I had sex a few days ago and often that can cause me to hurt a bit. Does anyone know whether it sounds more like herpes or shaving rash?
Hi only testing confirm herpes but from what your describing appears from the shaving. Im not big on cooincedences. If your sexully active and not in a monogomus relationship,  you might consider testing for the protection of others.
Also I forgot to mention that I haven't had unprotected sex in over 2 years but have given/recieved unprotected oral sex but not to/from anyone showing any symptoms.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.