Herpes or warts or acne

Hi all,

I'm used to having the occasional penis pimple every once in a while, but I noticed that I've had 3 in the past month alone. The first one subsided easily with warm compress, while the second one ballooned quickly, which I popped last week. Pus and some blood came out, but I think it's healing up well. Both were on opposite sides of the underside of my shaft. Now, I noticed another one starting to form on the topside of the shaft. I'm not really sure if this is just acne. I can post pictures, if ever.

Thanks guys.
Yes these individual bumps sound like infected hair follicles, maybe inflamed fordyce spots. I wouldn't be suspecting herpes.
Thanks for the reply! I sure hope so. I'm having it checked as well. The paranoia is killing me.

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.