Molested at young age ( 9 ) now bumps showing at age (19)

So I masturbate quite often, 3 times a week at the most and for a few years now Ive noticed that random places, I will get bump like pimples that show up on vagina. They do pop and go away and sometimes gets itchy. And if I don't shave or masturbate they completely go away and wont come back until I do either of the two.
( note: they aren't really in clumps like Herpes is, if I get like 3 bumps they are spread apart and turn into pimple like things. I know....gross )

So what is this?

This wouldn't be herpes would it? I'm 19 and a virgin and have never performed any acts of sex (or oral) except when I was 9 I was molested. I'm scared of the possibilities of it being herpes but Ive never had a problems until I got older and started masturbating and shaving so I don't know.

Please help
anyone?
it's best to be seen when you have these the next time to see what they are. they could be just from irritation , they could be fordyce spots that are occassionally more prominent, ingrown hairs or any number of things.

use a good lube when you masturbate too :)

grace

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.