Herpes Community

Rash/Bumps on butt cheeks

The past few days, I've noticed some red bumps/rash on both butt cheeks. They don't hurt, and don't really itch... I've started putting Cortizone cream on them today to see if it helps. Haven't changed detergent or soap or anything. Anybody know what it may be?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.