Herpes Community

Whats so bad?

I dont see the Difference with herpes, I have simplex 2 & to me its just a body ticker, that times the stress in your body. Take a beautiful bath every once and awhile. Self-Calm. Also I've noticed, My period in a way makes my break out go away a lot faster, because I know. the 'period rids your body of stress and toxins through the month. it almost feels like it soaks it up Lol Besides, it can deactivate on surfaces, Dont go rubbing your vagina everywhere. Lol I May make a lot of people mad but Personally, I Love my Herpes.
I Just love taking care of myself,
I am waiting for a blood test, my first ever, to see if I have any kind of HSV infection and this post is obnoxiously really inspiring!!!
You are an anomaly and I have mad respect for you my friend!! Keep doing you :)  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.