herpes & Skin rash

I had flu symptoms and vaginal discharge with genital bumps. One day after feeling really bad, I went to the er. I was told it was some type of std. I got checked for everything. I was also given shots and some drink as a preventative measure. I went to the follow up and my tests were all negative (which I believe is wrong). The doc took one look at the vaginal bumps and said herpes.  It was swabbed but came back negative. I was swabbed during a pap smear and they found mild cervical dysplasia (which was also biopsied). I asked about hpv and was told no.  I then got a bruise looking blotch on my inner thigh and also a blotch in my inner cheek. I was told to test for syphilis, which was also negative. My question is, can genital herpes cause those blotches?
how long prior to your testing had you last had sex?  what did they test you for?

no reason to think herpes causes the blotches.

when is your next pap test scheduled?  make sure you request hpv dna testing too with it.  

grace
about 2 days prior. chlamydia, gonorrhea, trich, HIV, syphilis, and herpes. I will be going in today, and I will ask. Thanks
what would cause the blotch on my inner thigh and inside my cheek?
could be irritation or many other things.

if your pap test showed dysplasia, did they follow up with a colposcopy?
Yes ma'am they did. And then a biopsy. I was wondering if the irritation  came from the discharge, because I was just in bed not wanting to move at all. I had my pap yesterday and she did a liquid base w/ reflex. So, I should have results  soon. I'm feel worried and anxious, because I have no idea what happened and no idea, if my prior tests were wrong.
good that they are following up properly on your dysplasia :)  

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.