herpes or friction bumps?

Hey guys...  24 year old uncircumsized male.  so about 4 months ago i had a bar hook up and ever since then ive noticed these tiny little red bumps appear and go on my penis head and foreskin.  They appear and go within a few days they dont hurt to touch but i will feel random itching really quickly then it will go away in that area.  Theyre usually single red bumps.  Really tiny ones never any fluid inside they never turn into ulcers or anything like that.  have had a swab test and testing for everything else and it was all negative.  Im thinking maybe the swab test was inaccurate.  The thing is if this is an outbreak its been a 4 month long outbreak.  I always see them appear after masturbation.  For examlple they were all gone this past weekend then i masturbated in sunday and now theres a few of them on my head and foreskin not clustered together.  1 for about each side of my penis.  Ive been told by an std clinic and my primary care physician its not hsv..  really i think the only people that can help are ones who are experianced with hsv.  Please give me some insight i lose sleep every day thinking about what this is..
Also the encounter i had was with a female recieved oral unprotected but the sex was protected.  We did heavy kissing but i dont have anything like in or around my mouth at all..
These are almost certainly not related to herpes. Suggest you consult a specialist regarding what is causing these bumps. Has there been discussion of molluscum? Scabies?

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.