High Blood Pressure / Hypertension Community
834 Members
Tbd

Has drinking hibiscus tea helped with lowering blood pressure?

External User
Started on a diuretic to lower my pressure but heard hibiscus tea can help. I started this week. Hoping to see a positive change.
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums. Thanks for the question and it is a good one.  Natural healing has become quite a trend.  In the area of hibiscus tea for lowering blood pressure, it does seem to have a positive effect.  https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/hibiscus-tea-benefits.  Please consult with your doctor for guidance as each person is different.  Do you have high blood pressure currently?