what should i do if i dont have insurance and feel like i need medical treatment?

my blood pressure is a steady 145 over 90 and i have a tightness in my chest with sharp pains periodically throughout the day. Some shortness of breath
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
That my friend is hypertension, or high blood pressure. Hypertension is a serious and life-threatening event as it causes your heart to enlarge. This could be deadly if not treated. I suggest you getting to a doctor to find out what's causing you to have high blood pressure associated with tightness in your chest, and with shortness of breath. It could be Congestive Heart Failure also. I suggest going to the doctor to see what's up
Helpful - 0
14 super-healthy foods that are worth the hype
Small changes make a big impact with these easy ways to cut hundreds of calories a day.
Tips and moves to ease backaches
Here are 12 simple – and fun! – ways to boost your brainpower.