Horses & Large Animals Community
174 Members

My horse might've eaten rubber bands, what now?

I was braiding another horses tail outside of a stall so i put my bag of rubber bands(which had treats in it for some reason) in the stall. I had since moved the horse to a different area but forgotten the bands. Then when I realized I forgot i rushed back to the stall, which now had a horse in it, and found the bag and the bands spilled everywhere in the feed box. My horse obviously ate the treats but I'm not sure about the bands. (the bands are the small ones you use for manes). Will she be okay?
Members of our Pet Communities share their Halloween pet photos.
Has your pet ever swallowed your prescription medicine? Vet tech Thomas Dock explores the top 10 meds that harm pets and what you can do to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Like to travel but hate to leave your pooch at home? Dr. Carol Osborne talks tips on how (and where!) to take a trip with your pampered pet