Anal HRA Low Grade Result - question

Hello, I just had a High Resolution Anoscopy and the result was Low Grade Lesion. I had a surgery for internal anal warts 8 years ago. Nothing ever came back, but I guess this low grade dysplasia is probably related to coming in contact with HPV at that time. Anyway, I have 2 main questions: - is a Low Grade lesion considered a precancerous stage? My doctor didn't mention any treatment and simply told me that we should perform another HRA in 6months from now.  - I am in a monogamous relationship. Is it safe (for my partner) to have anal intercourse without condom with me being receptive?

Thanks.

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community