this is the end

i tested positive for hpv on my first pap test.I'm 20 and ive had 3 partners. two of which were not consensual. Awful i know. i thought maybe i was lucky enough to have the hpv that can go away but then I found a very itchy bump on my anus. It doesnt look like the pictures of ive seen on the internet. Im extremely concerned and depressed.Could it be that it could maybe be something. I will get it checked out soon but i guess i dont want to face reality. I just feel like i took my good health for granted and now i will never be happy. i should have made smarter decisions. Many regrets but nothing i can do but move on. Its extremely hard.
No need to be so sad. We all went thru this and most of us are happy now. The CDC claims that the only safe sex is no sex and now you know what they mean. No HPV goes away forever. Most doctors think that small amounts cling to DNA forever. As a female, you can get procedures done and then get tested to confirm you are not infectious at that time. You are very young and that means you have a better chance at recovery than a middle aged person. In 6-18 months, you will feel better about this. Email me with any questions. This is not the end of your life or your sex life.
Thank you! I appreciate your words!
hey honestly dont be to upset about this.. i first found i had hpv about 3 months ago i had warts i was depresed upset hated myself and all my decisions .. it really isnt that big of a deal this things happen to apparently over 70% of people sexualy active maybe even higher .. I read that within a year to two years over 80% of the peoples virus clears out of the body itself it develops immunity to it .. if you want to help speed up that process given the fact your young and your immune system is strong its much easier ,  doctors believe that it is not possible to cure , but naturopathic doctors have had cures for hpv for over 10 years. the key is to strengthen your immune system , start by eating healthier , exercising , invest in pills called " papilex " google it . They are NATURAL herbal remedies made for HPV.  youll be fine .
Thanks, I'll look into it! :)

You are reading content posted in the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Community