Blood pressure - history

Why can I not enter data for days previous to the current day?
Hi, brerrabbit01,

I think I know what you're talking about -- when you click the "Add Data" link, it looks like you can't enter data for any date other than today.  But if you click on any date in your graph, you should get a popup screen that allows you to enter BP info for that date.  Let us know if this isn't working for you.

Claire
MedHelp.org
Thanks Claire - I later found out how to do it by clicking on another day on the graph, so all is well!

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.