A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members
1616953 tn?1443835511

Broken Journal

I've tried to do the Journal part of Mood tracker for the last 4 or 5 days.   Click click it doesn't seem to do anything.   I've tried turning on all the scripts from Google etc...   Its just broke (for me)   Any thoughts on this?  

*One possible help is that I can click old journals and edit those.   Its just starting any new ones.

Entering everything else is ok but my url that I used to enter things the old way seems to have kacked.
1 Responses
707563 tn?1587576687
Hi James -

Yes, this is a widespread problem, and we are hoping to have a fix for it soon. You can also create a new journal, but it just won't be associated with your tracker entries.

We realize this isn't ideal for you, and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.

Emily
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.