Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Broken Journal

I've tried to do the Journal part of Mood tracker for the last 4 or 5 days.   Click click it doesn't seem to do anything.   I've tried turning on all the scripts from Google etc...   Its just broke (for me)   Any thoughts on this?  

*One possible help is that I can click old journals and edit those.   Its just starting any new ones.

Entering everything else is ok but my url that I used to enter things the old way seems to have kacked.
Hi James -

Yes, this is a widespread problem, and we are hoping to have a fix for it soon. You can also create a new journal, but it just won't be associated with your tracker entries.

We realize this isn't ideal for you, and apologize for any inconvenience it causes.

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.