Aa
A
A
A
Close
Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community
6.83k Members

Community Etiquette

Posted this to the Depression Community, but realize this may be the appropriate forum....if not, please let me know whom I should send this request to.

I'd like to request the person overseeing this forum to please remind everyone of "Community Etiquette". It's worth a reminder to all of us of the rules, boundaries and limitations (Cesar Milan quote!) when we communicate in a public forum such as this.

Thanks and Merry Xmas and good health to all.
Toby
1 Responses
10947 tn?1281404252
If you are experiencing problems in a specific community, you can always send a private message to the Community Leader. They can be identified by the purple flower next to their name in that community. The Depression community does have 1 or 2 CL's to help maintain community etiquette.

If someone is being abusive, please report it to the moderators by clicking "Report this" for the post or comment that should be removed. The moderators will review it and remove it if necessary.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.