Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Developmental Disabilities

I have a son with Downs Syndrome, he is 37 now and I worked for 20 years in a facility for adults with disabilities. Parents are always looking for answers to problems they face from birth to death with this population.  I think it would be a good addition to the forums.

This sounds like another great suggestion. We'll add it to the list that we are reviewing. We're putting up 15-20 new forums a month right now, so keep an eye out for it.

MedHelp
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.