Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Extra stuff in posts

I've noticed in the last day or so, extra letters/symbols have appeared whenever someone has used punctuation of any kind in their post.

In the MS Community, the vast majority struggle with large blocks of text so we break it up with spaces in between a few sentences.

I'm sure it must be an update release or something not going in quite right, because even writing something like "l'm" would end up with extra letters for the speech marks, apostrophe and in this sentence, even a comma or space adds extra things in.

Please can you have a look as it is making use impossible.

N
Thanks for letting us know!

Emily
Hey there -

Can you tell me what browser you are using and what type of device - like Firefox on a PC or Safari on an iPad - you use?

Is it every post or just certain ones?

Can you also try logging in and out again?

Thanks!

Em
Hi Emily
I use iPad and it's on all inc this one and your replies. This what I see:

Hey there - Can you tell me what browser you are using and what type of device - like Firefox on a PC or Safari on an iPad - you use?Is it every post or just certain ones?Can you also try logging in and out again?Thanks!Em

Nx
Seems ok again today, thanks x
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.