Food/Nutrition Tracker

Many members have suggested a food/nutrition tracker. We hope to launch this tracker in the near future. If you are interested in this tracker, please leave us a comment below and we'll personally let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
Yes, I'm interested!!
I think the food/nutrition tracker would be great!  I have Hepatitis C, and have been told that I need to lose [a great deal of] weight (about 60-70 pounds).  Since my only income is from Social Security, my darling daughter has offered to pay for Jenny Craig, Nutri-System...whatever... to help me.  So, if I do get on one these programs, it would help me to have a 'source' to help me plan nutritious, healthy, good tasting meals...AFTER I've lostthe weight.
Definitely.  This would help me to consolidate some of the resources I have spread all over the net into one place.
I's appreciate it.  I eat very badly and now I'm planning on having a baby, so keeping track of whether I'm doing a good job would be helpful.  
yes, please notify me.
Yes. I would like to be notified

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.