Food/Nutrition Tracker

Many members have suggested a food/nutrition tracker. We hope to launch this tracker in the near future. If you are interested in this tracker, please leave us a comment below and we'll personally let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
what is a food traker.how dos it work?
Great idea!  I would love to have one that you enter the amount of each food you ate and it would give you the calories, fat and nutrition facts for each and then totals for the day.  Also if you included suggested amts from the food pyramid to help people know what they should be eating.  Let me know when you get it started.
A food tracker would be great but please don't base it on the outdated food pyramid and focus on calories and low fat eating...
Yes, I would be interested in the Tracker.  Thanks for thinking of us.
Yes, Please it would be a great help
I was looking for the "soon to be out" trackers exactly because I was hoping for a food tracker! Yes, I'm interested!!!

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.