Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
10947 tn?1281404252

Food/Nutrition Tracker

Many members have suggested a food/nutrition tracker. We hope to launch this tracker in the near future. If you are interested in this tracker, please leave us a comment below and we'll personally let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp
112 Responses
647754 tn?1270036911
I think it would be a great help.
this would be so great!!
An issue that should be of paramount importance is the presence of neuron killing soy, MSG, and other excitoitoxins in almost all prepared foods and how to avoid them.  These substances are spreading into the "natural" and organic food supplies in the form of sprays and fertilizers.
608649 tn?1279730205
A food tracker would be great.  I've been noticing that a lot of online trackers only track prepared food. I've been trying to prepare my own meals and often substitute for a prepared equilant. It would be great if I could track how I've been doing in my own cooking so I really target in on my eating habits.
Wow! This will be fantastic. Thanks for thinking of us all.
Sign me up.  Thanks

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Popular Resources
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.