Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

I'm Expecting App updated and not working now?!!

my app just updated it and now when I go to weeks it tries to automatically open a webpage or its just a blank page so now I can't see babys progress any one else??
Yup! Wth!
Hope they fix it quick ughh
Ugh mine too
Mine too
well this is the first and only pregnancy app I've used does anybody have any other ones that are any good just in case they don't get it up and running right away
Idk what's going on smh.
Hi - I'm so sorry you're having this issue!  I'm going to go ahead and move this thread to our support forum so our technicians can keep track of it.  Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?
I unistall n reinstall it and i dnt got no problrm
Hi everyone -

Thanks for letting us know. If you decide to uninstall it, make sure you have synced it first.

I'll let our engineers know. Did all of you update today? Is it crashing on every week, or just certain ones?

Thanks, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Emily
it took 2 uninstalls and reinstalls but it's up and running now :) Thank you!
I've only been using for about 6 weeks but I've never had a problem before this update
Never mind its doing the same thing again :/
Is it doing it on every week or just certain weeks?

Are you able to use it otherwise?

Emily
Every week can't even switch between weeks
My app just updated and as soon as I click on the weeks it automatically goes to a blank webpage. Its so frustrating. I hope it gets fixed soon because I love seeing my babys progress.
Hi everyone -

Thanks for letting us know, and I will update you as soon as I have some info.

Emily
Do you have Internet connectivity when this happens? You can check this by opening up a browser and going to google.com to see if that loads.
Hi there -

Can you all tap on Settings in the app, then Support, and send us an email letting us know what's happening? We will be able to capture what devices you all are using, and what version of the app, etc. You can include that you posted about this in the Suggestions Community, too.

Thanks!

Emily
Hi everyone -

We found the issues with the weeks, and hope to have it fixed by the end of the week. In the meantime, here is a workaround for you:

In the meantime for users using Android devices, the following steps should be a workaround that our engineers gave us:

1. When they see this issue, click on home button to close the app.
2. Now close the app from recent apps or go to settings and force close the I'm Expecting application.
3. Then come back to the I'm Expecting app and without opening the week by week page, go to forums/Q&A page and logout of medhelp. [That will not log them out of the trackers within the app.]
4. Now go to weekly content and they should be able to read the content.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.