Keeping Track

What computer site can I use to keep track of my medical history and medications
Hello - if you click on the "My MedHelp" menu, then select "Home," you'll see a link titled "my health records" under "Applications" - that's right under your profile photo and status.  If you click on that, you'll have the option to add all sorts of health-related information, including medications you take.  As an added security measure, you'll likely be asked to sign in to MedHelp again when you attempt to access or update those records.

Please let us know if you need further help.
Thank you, the information is very helpful for me to get more comfortable with this site.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.