Learn More?

Hi trying to find information I went to Health tools where there is something called "Learn More" I clicked on it, it takes me to my home page.  I was hoping for instructions on the new set up.
Thank you
D
Hi Dee,

Thanks for posting your question regarding "Learn More".  We've alerted our  Engineers to this probable bug (broken link) and will keep you posted. We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being a MedHelp member.

Thanks,
Cheryl
Hi Cheryl, thank you.  I appreciate your help with this problem.
Dee

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.