Meditation Tracker

I would use a meditation tracker if one was available.

Best Wishes,
Duncan
Yeah, I like that idea a lot.  
Yeah, that would definitely be helpful  
Yes, me too.  I would use a meditation tracker to help increase my frequency of meditating.  Thanks.
Perhaps there could be some type of Relaxation Response tracker that could include daily number of minutes for meditation, self-hypnosis, autogenic training, progressive muscle relaxation, relaxation response, deep breathing, visualization, etc.
Thanks for the suggestion. This might fall into the Good Habits Tracker that someone had suggested. We'll look into this and let you know when it's available.

Thanks,
MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.