Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Mood Tracker - Missed Medication & Day Off

Hello there,

One of the options that is part of the Gastric Tracker and Anxiety Tracker but is seemingly missing from the mood tracker are the "Events" options of Missed Medication & Day Off.

I feel that these 2 events can contribute to mood and when completing a comparative analysis should be looked at.

Therefore, I would like to suggest the addition of these to the tracker, and linked just like the Gastric and Anxiety "Missed Medication" is.

Thank you,
--Phil
Thanks for the suggestion, Phil -- I'll pass this on to our developers.

Claire
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.