Neurological Tracker

I think a Neurological Symptom tracker would be a great idea!!  It could be similar to the pain tracker (or functionality added to the pain tracker).  The user could click on the part of the body that is experiencing symptoms, and then choose the severity and type of symptom - numbness, tingling, buzzing, loss of sensation, hypersensitive, odd sensations, etc.  Then, maybe dizziness and vertigo for the head, and vision problems for the eyes - double vision, blurred vision, vision loss, etc.  
Sorry, I don't think I understand your request. The current pain tracker has various types of symptoms, including numbness, tingling for different areas of the body. Is it that we're missing some symptoms? Or do you really need a completely different tracker for this?

Thanks,
MedHelp
The current pain tracker would be fine (instead of an entirely new tracker), but it would need additional choices for 'type of pain' in order to work for neurological symptoms.  There is numbness and tingling on the list, but there are a whole host of other 'neurological' symptoms that aren't listed.  Such as odd sensations, hypersensitive, buzzing, cold, hot, etc.  It would be nice to also add dizziness and/or vertigo for the head, and vision symptoms for the eyes (such as blurred vision, double vision, no vision, etc.)

Thanks!
We'd be happy to add these items to the existing pain tracker.

Did you want odd sensation, buzzing, hot, and cold added to each section of the body or do you want it added to the symptoms? Symptoms would be easier, but please let us know what works best for you.

We actually already support hypersensitive in the body map. We also support dizziness and visual problems in the symptoms area. You can go ahead and use these today.

Thanks,
MedHelp

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.