Recomend a forum

I would really like to see an LGBTQIA Medical Support Community.  These groups have specific needs that most likely are not being met in other support communities.  I think it could help with both physical medical issues, and mental issues specific to the LGBTQIA group .
Hi, otakugenx,

Thanks for your suggestion!  I see that you've already found some of our user groups that address LGBTQIA issues, and I hope you're benefiting from them.  What sorts of medical/psych forums would you like to see?

Claire
Dysphoria, such as Gender and Body.  Forums for Trans specif surgeries, Gender Confirmation Surgery (Vaginoplasty,  Phalloplasty or Metoidioplasty), ancillary ones to GCS, orchiectomy, vaginectomyhy sterectomy, and bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy, Facial Feminization Surgery, Breast removal (AKA Upper Surgery or Mastectomy), Chest Reconstruction, Breast Augmentation, Voice Feminization Surgery.  Forums for LGBTQIA mental health issues, support for coming out would be a big one.  Other ones would be less specific so perhaps a general forum where LGBTQIA individuals can discuss other issues that stem from being themselves.   Granted some of this is covered in other areas, but some is not.  So I was hoping to bring it all together.  And the user groups, well they seem not alive any more.  :-(  Thank you for your help.  :-)
Thank you for the suggestions - we will pass them on to our community manager.

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.