Screen Name

How do I change my screen name?
Hi - if you can send me (or any of the moderators) a private message about this we'd be happy to help you with it.
I would like to change my screen name
Hi -

If you want to send me a private message (just click or tap on my name, choose "Send message") and let us know your top 3 choices, in order of preference, for a new name, and we will do our best to accommodate those.

Thanks,

Emily

You are reading content posted in the Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.