Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

Suggestion - Medication Tracker, or Custom Labels

Hello. I use several of your trackers, including the Sleep Tracker.

For my part, it's important to keep track of when and how much medication I take. Further, it's important I record it accurately - just using the "ADHD/ADD meds" label provided isn't enough when I am still trying to find which works best.

Is it possible to add a medication tracker? It could be based on a port of the Food Diary, with an 'add your own medication' option; but for my part, I would really like to see an ability to integrate it with the Sleep Tracker as a timed event.

Alternatively, just being able to add custom labels for events would be excellent.

Thank you for your time,

~K

Hi there -

We hope to be able to add a medication tracker, and some custom fields in all our trackers.  Unfortunately, we do not have a time frame for this right now.

Emily
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.