Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

add other apps to android

When I visited the web page I was interested in some of Ur other apps but they are only for apple devices...can u please make them available for android devices :)
Hi there -

We hope to have all of our apps available on both, but I'm not sure of a time frame for this.

You can use the trackers on the site on your phone, so perhaps that will help in the meantime.

You can find all of our trackers here - http://www.medhelp.org/health_tools

I hope this helps, but let us know if you have any questions.

Emily
What app do you want added to Android?
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.