Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

not getting emails

I'm not getting my emails including my verification email and they aren't in my spam folder either. What email address will they be coming from so I can search for them?
Hi sle061276,

I have checked your information, and I sent you a private message with the email address we have on file.

Laura

MedHelp Team
I know what email address they are supposed to be coming to but they aren't coming thru and they aren't going into my spam folder either.
Hi - just wanted to let you know we've sent this to our engineers so they can check it.  With the long weekend in the US, though, it may be early next week before we hear from them.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.