Improve MedHelp Suggestions Community

tracker and ticker not in agreement

I use the ovulation tracker and the minimum cycle number and luteal phase numbers are incorrectly displayed,  I only kept track of my ovulation day once, which occured 12 days prior to menstruating and yet the ticker indicates a 6 day LP.  Similarly, in the nearly 3 years I've been using the tracker, I've never had a 24 day cycle but this is displayed as my minimum cycle length which should be 26...
oops--actually i'm talking about the stats--not the ticker...regardless, there's a problem!
Hi there -

I don't see a 24 day cycle either, so I am going to forward this to our developers and engineers, and will let you know when I hear something back.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Emily
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.