Usually salons are licensed and they have to practice under strict guidelines on cleaning and sterilizing instruments. If this salon is licensed and the person that worked on you is as well it should be fine. The nail polish ingredients include a number of organic solvents. The cocktail of ingredients are really difficult to be resisted by microorganisms including bacteria or fungi. So it is unlikely. If you have any other worries you can talk to your doctor about this. There is some concern About the ultraviolet light causing cancer if you have your nails done and dried by UV light.
In my opinion, I also doubt that Hepatitis can live in nail polish as well.