Avatar universal


Who would be the best consultant I could contact re a serious bone infection of mrsa ?
2 Responses
Avatar universal
How are you? Management of serious conditions such as mrsa/bone infection may be composed by a team of specialists which may include infectious disease specialist, internist, orthopedic surgeon and other consultants depending on the presence of co-morbid conditions. Take care and regards.
Avatar universal
Thanks for your reply - it explains why my friend has had several different doctors looking at him . My wife and I would like to help and I thought maybe paying for a top specialist would be better than him being seen by lots of doctors who I was getting the impression didn't know what to do !
  However as you point out several areas of expertise are needed, particularly as in Tony's case he has suffered from Crohns disease for many years.
                Thanks again for your help
                                                        Andrew N Brierley
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Infectious Diseases Community

Top Infectious Diseases Answerers
1415174 tn?1453243103
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Before your drop a dime at the pharmacy, find out if these popular cold and flu home remedies are a wonder or a waste
Fend off colds and the flu with these disease-fighting foods