How can I stop terrible stomach and bladder spasms?

I have been having terrible bladder and stomach spasms for years. I have been diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis, however I am not sure why that would cause my stomach to spasm also. They spasm so much you can actually see my shirt move if I am laying flat. I am at a loss as to what to do. They have gotten very bad over the last two weeks. I am urinating 20-30 times a day. Everything seems to irritate it. I feel like there is a balloon in my stomach and bladder that is about to burst. I have a very high pain tolerance but this has me at my wit's end. I have tried just drinking water, marshmallow root, garlic, mint tea, heating pads, Uribel, Flexeril, deep breathing, yoga, etc. Exercise seems to make it 10x worse. I just can't seem to make them stop. Has anyone had any luck with anything? I have reached the point of desperation. Thanks in advance for your help/suggestions.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you tried Pyridium or Desert Harvest Aloe Vera?  You could also talk to your doctor about a script for Elmiron, but it takes that a long time to start working.  

Have you talked to your doctor about this?  The frequency is normal, but the spasms are not...

Do you have urinary retention problems? This can cause spasms.

You are reading content posted in the Interstitial Cystitis Community

Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.