Interstitial Cystitis Community
442 Members

How to get relief from Interstitial cystitis

Hello everyone, I m suffering from severe Interstitial cystitis from 6 years. I visit toilet 40-50 times a day mostly. Very severe irritation in bladder . It's debilitating, i would like to know if any ic patient has got any relief from any medicine. I have been to too many doctors. Tried every medicine. But didn't helped that much. Thank you!
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.