Kidney Stones Community
415 Members

Blood in urine last week, no pain, UTI has been ruled out.

I saw my urinalysis results online today and everything looks normal except the line where it says Blood,urine and my value is MODERATE. I had a kidney stone (first one, but there are more) this past July. The blood occurred one week ago and I have seen none since then.
Microscopic hematuria describes blood only visible on microscope. Macroscopic or gross hematuria describes blood visible with the naked eye. Either type of hematuria can be associated with kidney stones. If your doctor wants to reevaluate position of kidney stones and/or exclude other potential causes of hematuria, consider CT urogram.