MTHFR (Methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) Community
81 Members

please help!

For years I have suffered from joint aches, muscle aches, headaches, burning skin, numbness, fatigue,skin rashs and stomach problems. Ive been tested for every thing like lupus and m.s.  I was recently tested for the mthfr and came back that I had one variant c677t gene that was mutated. I had a geneticist counselor tell me that this was not significant and this would not affect me. Is there anyone with this varient mutation that has the same symptoms? I want to feel good.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.