MedHelp Members Community
197 Members

First time sex with a sex worker

Hi All... This was my first time sex with a sex worker, who had already completed 7 to 8 intercourse with others. Below are the steps of what I did during my sex process.
1. She gave me blow up job but with condoms on my penis. Immediately after the blow up job, I removed the condoms as I had a bit of ejaculation, cleaned the sperm with tissue paper.
2. Now used a new condom and started with vaginal intercourse for about 15 to 20 mins. During this process I inserted my penis deep inside her vagina, kissed her forehead,
Licked and pressed her boobs. Kissed around neck areas. But didn't kiss mouth to mouth. About 20 mins I felt a jerk or ejaculation, I removed my penis out of vagina immediately and I would see sperm inside condoms. Removed the condoms and cleaned the sperm with a tissue again.
While removing condoms a drop of semen spilled over her thigh. But there no direct contact of my penis here.
3. After removing condoms and cleaning sperm, I rubbed my penis with my hands and removed remaining sperm out from the pipe.
But there was no contact with her during this process.
--Now my questions and concerns are does this lead to any STD or hiv
and this is  really worrying because it was a first time sex and the sex worker had an intercourse with 7 to 8 others before my turn.
--I also appear to have sore thoart, after 3 hrs from the time of sex. Not sure because I was drenched in rain while returning back home

Please let me know if there is any risk of STD and HIV in this process.

Thank you all.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.