Anyone worried over North Korea stating they wont honer the 1953 peace accords??

Today in life, with just the everyday things that are going on, there is so much to think and worry about. Then come home eat your dinner watch the evening news and bam!!!! Right in the face you hear about a crazy little nut case in North Korea, that says they are not going to honer the 1953, peace accords. They set off a nuclear bomb test and this idiot is willing to start a war.

My big Question is we have 30 to 40 thousand trrops on the DMZ, and if they do try to invade South Korea the men and women of our country there wont stand a chance. So why don't we do something about it? This man needs to be stopped, he could very well sell a nuclear device to the Islamic nuts of the world. Plus we owe to our men and South Korea to put a stop to this idiot. Now before all of you bleeding heart liberals jump all over me think about what this nut is trying to do, start a world war, he even has Russia worried.

So I had my say lets see how much I am going to get beat up, and how many agree. So have at it...peace and love to all...brian
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey Brian - I'll say what I want to say. You just started the thread - you don't own it.
Helpful - 0
That is very kind of you. I doubt very many members here will share your view, however. I wonder why I post sometimes but it is just so one sided that I think someone should at least try to present a different perspective.
I am hopeful Cowgirl but cautiously so. I am not smart enough to understand the complexity of our economic situation much less the global situation. But, I am an eternal optimist so I think we'll get through this - I just hope it's soon.
Mike
Helpful - 0
The thing that concerns me more than believing that Kim Jong is going to send nukes at us is the fact that he and Iran will be able to sell the capability /materials to other terrorist countries, I do agree that Japan ,Taiwan and China should step up to the plate.
Helpful - 0
I agree - and it seems the world is in a place we have never experienced in our lifetime or even our parents!

I am thinking back to the time when we feared Russia and had actual drills at school on an attack (I don't know if that was across the country - but it was practiced in Alabama) and the fear there of the big bad Russians....  Maybe we have gotten complacent through the years and the complacency has affected our security as well as the economy.  If that is true - discussions regarding both should be encouraged in hopes of making this a better place for us all and our children (eternal optimist, too).

Glad to hear from you again!  

Rach
Helpful - 0
I love the comment about messing with Israel . big dodo....that's so TEKO.  TRUE, mind you, but a very cute Teko comment.

MISS YOU!
Helpful - 0
Why thankyou cowgirlnerd! I miss you as well!

Mikesimon!  So good to hear from you as always! Missed you as well!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?