Anyone worried over North Korea stating they wont honer the 1953 peace accords??

Today in life, with just the everyday things that are going on, there is so much to think and worry about. Then come home eat your dinner watch the evening news and bam!!!! Right in the face you hear about a crazy little nut case in North Korea, that says they are not going to honer the 1953, peace accords. They set off a nuclear bomb test and this idiot is willing to start a war.

My big Question is we have 30 to 40 thousand trrops on the DMZ, and if they do try to invade South Korea the men and women of our country there wont stand a chance. So why don't we do something about it? This man needs to be stopped, he could very well sell a nuclear device to the Islamic nuts of the world. Plus we owe to our men and South Korea to put a stop to this idiot. Now before all of you bleeding heart liberals jump all over me think about what this nut is trying to do, start a world war, he even has Russia worried.

So I had my say lets see how much I am going to get beat up, and how many agree. So have at it...peace and love to all...brian
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am sorry but you all have to stop blaming Bush for every thing that happens in this administration.  When are you (most democrats) ever going to be held accountable for anything that happens?  We'll I guess when you decide to actually remind yourselves that the problems that happen in this world are not caused by one person and cannot possibly be.  So get off the highhorse and get a real argument.  One day people are just going to get tired of hearing all the excuses and say the hell with it.

Just remember who started all this economic mess to begin with DEMOCRATS (Barney Frank(who of course is out of the picture for some reason), Nancy Pelosi, Chris Dodd, and Harry Reid.  As long as any of these politicians get what they want; who cares about the real people in America.  The ones that actually care about this country.  

I know that you will come back at me and attack but I really do not care.  I am so tired of hearing about the Inherited economy, Bush's policies and all the other **** that seems to be none of the Democrats problem.  So bring it on!  Just remember I am PREGNANT AND MY HORMONES ARE RAGING so BEWARE!
Helpful - 0
No, I do not agree. Corporate Greed across the board, globally, is what created this mess. Whats with the Republican vs. Democrats stuff anyway? Can we not have a discussion without all the blame?
Helpful - 0
Oh, I forgot to add.  I have not had hormones in over 15 years, sooooo bring it on! lol
Helpful - 0
Greed comes from both sides; of course.  But, to blame Bush for all the problems is wrong.  Many politicians and Americans are to blame for the problems that we are having.  

I am sorry if you thought that I was attacking you but it was actually against the people above that continue to blame a former President who cannot possibly create all the problems that are going on.  It is a common effort.  

Helpful - 0
No, I do not feel attacked but whether it be people bashing Obama, Bush or whoever just causes more division and we all end up angry with one another. I think the only thing that will pull us thru these hard times is unity. Our differences dont matter, we are all in this together and we had better start acting like it, or we will lose our country.

We all need broader shoulders, including me, I am right there at the top of the list. I voted Obama, and Bush and regret neither decision and unlike most. I tend to think we did our own undoing here in America. I respect your and everyones opinion, but like you, I hate the bashing, no matter who is being bashed. Sometimes I cannot help but take it personal.
Helpful - 0
Teko,

I totally understand and I take it personal as well.  We really need to come together to put this country back to what it should be.  
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?