lean a lesson....

Shredder

A young engineer was leaving the office at 3.45 p.m. when he found the Acting CEO standing in front of a shredder with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Listen," said the Acting CEO, "this is a very sensitive and important document, and my secretary is not here. Can you make this thing work?"

"Certainly," said the young engineer. He turned the machine on, inserted the paper, and pressed the start button.

"Excellent, excellent!" said the Acting CEO as his paper disappeared inside the machine,

"I just need one copy."

Lesson: Never, ever assume that your boss knows what he's doing
supposed to be LEARN a lesson.....
Thats true peg isnt it ....and I am my own Boss lol
lol!  Hate to admit it; but, it kinda sounds like somthing I might do, esp. when I have a million things on my mind! : D
That was good!

You are reading content posted in the MedHelp Social Community

Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.