Medhelp Photographers Community
39 Members

Jpeg Magazine

I have found an interesting photo magazine, called Jpeg, that allows photographers of any skill level to sign-up for a free account. You can upload your photos and possibly be able to get them published in their magazine. You also get to keep the copyrights to your photos. If interested, please check it out. I thought it was neat. If you wish to see my photos, my account is at:

http://www.jpgmag.com/people/NatureLover989
Sounds interesting. Something I can check out.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.