Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
1123156 tn?1338863369

EEG

Can a doctor purpsely mess up your results? After the test she took a personal phone call (while I was still connected)  and after waiting about 3 mins i said :im sorry excuse me: she ignored me and a min later got off the phone and said I was rude!!!! Just want to know if she can mess with the results? Or if there is no way for her to mess that up. I want accurate results so I know if I'm okay! Please let me know, any response would be appreciated, thank you!
2 Responses
1123156 tn?1338863369
anyone?
Not really...it would be pretty hard to mess up the electrical readings on an EEG or an EKG.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Medical Ethics Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.