EEG

Can a doctor purpsely mess up your results? After the test she took a personal phone call (while I was still connected)  and after waiting about 3 mins i said :im sorry excuse me: she ignored me and a min later got off the phone and said I was rude!!!! Just want to know if she can mess with the results? Or if there is no way for her to mess that up. I want accurate results so I know if I'm okay! Please let me know, any response would be appreciated, thank you!
anyone?
Not really...it would be pretty hard to mess up the electrical readings on an EEG or an EKG.

You are reading content posted in the Medical Ethics Community

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.