Frustrated431

Hi Stephanie,

Just was wondering how you are doing.  With stress, MSK tends to flare .. you doing ok in the MSK dept?

We are here for you even if it's not MSK directly releated and wanted you to know we are thinking of you .. feel free to stop by and post if you'd like -- hoping you are doing better every day.

C~
thanx for your concern chitchatnine it means so much that you have taken the time to ask me about all the things going on in my life. Well just when i thought things were going to look up i found out that they were about to totally change in the most horrible way.
I went into the hospital on feb 13 for a kidney stone and came out with a broken heart. My boyfriend of a year had found someone new i guess he just couldnt take the illness or the side affects of the medication i was. As some of you know the meds themselves can cause serious mood swings and the times you spend in the DR's the ER and in the hospital can be a strin on your loved ones. He found it was just to much to take he found some one knnew and now hes gone and i have a broken heart and wonder if it will ever stop hurting
Thank you chitchatnine for reminding me that some people do care
Stephanie
COMMUNITY LEADER
In times of turmoil, Stephanie, we find out who are true friends are versus mere acquaintances. I know how hard this is on you right now, coupled with the physical pain, but you don't need somebody who isn't with you 100% as a friend or a partner.  You will heal from both the physical and the emotional pain and he'll be off to something which he thinks is better --- however, I feel bad for his next person in line --- he'll probably bolt on her, too,when she needs him the most.  You are strong and brave and made of the stuff true friends look for in true friends and the others .. well, let 'em all go ... we don't have time in our already complicated lives to make believe we are okay to keep them around .. they cannot take the truth, then my rule is there's noplace in my life for them but a simple hello, how are you?  

And you know something Stephanie, when they answer, I treat them back with the same level of disrespect I've been shown by many acquaintences in regard to my MSK and thyroid issues ---- they are merely polite (with no genuine interest) and after having my brush with both thyroid cancer and melanoma .. I've decide (along the way of my acceptance 2yrs ago) not to let those kinds of people hurt me anymore .. the ones who just don't get it or really care ---

My life is way too short to lose any sleep bcz of the actions of others .. I'm too important for that.  Each day I wake up I smell the fresh air and realize this is a gift for all of us each and every morning --- we don't have time to waste on useless energy when we can help heal ourselves with that energy and not waste it on others.

Hope this helps,

C~
thankyou for caring about me as much as you do it makes me feel a little better i think right now i have a fear of being alone and am so scared to even try to start over again
thankx again
Stephanie

You are reading content posted in the Medullary Sponge Kidney Disease (MSK) Community