Am I premenopause or what

I hope nobody thinks im crazy but im 37 years old, I started my period when I was 13, I have always had normal cycles, never missed one, never had extra in a month, no abnormal heaviness or clotting. When I was 34 I started have hot flashes, I had the early menopause blood test done and dr said it was all normal...About 6 to 8 months ago I had my cycle and 2 weeks later I had another one, I let it go thinking it was just my body acting up, everything was back to normal until my last cycle..it ended one day and 2 days later i started spotting, i have had this spotting til now and still do, sometimes it was there and sometimes not, nothing heavy or anything, after about 2 weeks of this i went to the ER to be checked, they did blood work, urine test and cervix exam. Dr said I have a UTI and cervicitis, i have never heard of this before so i have researched and researched trying to make sure it's nothing major, it tells me that its caused from infections so im wondering if my UTI has caused this..but the day after my exam Ive had heavier spotting and cramping, they said this could last a couple days or longer. I have an appointment with my obgyn this week...has anyone ever experienced this or know if it could be early menopause symptoms or what...
It most certainly can be the start of menopause, some women have started as early as 35, it is good that you are going to see a gyn about this to rule things out.
I am 24 yrs old and I started mine when I was 11yrs old. I've had the exact same symptoms and now I barely have a period at all... I mean can't really call it a period now...
Well my appointment is today, hoping for good news...but low and behold the bleeding has stopped as of last night, still no other symptoms so hope its nothing major

You are reading content posted in the Menopause Community