Menopause Community

DESPERATE SWOLLEN LABIA PLEASE HELP I BEG

I just got over a UTI and was given 5 different antibiotics from my primary doctor. I went to a gynecologist that said I was going to through menopause. My Labia and inside feels swollen and bruised and I still think I have a UTI. I want to go to the ER  because the cream the gynecologist gave me isn't working. She also started me on a cream for menopause but not allowed to start it till my pain is gone. Please tell me what to do and what is it? Thank you. God bless you for answering.  It hurts so bad. I've only had sex 2 months ago,  2 times in 12 years.  Nancy
hi...For UTI try Urixin Tablet one per day...it helped me alot