Men's Health Community

326 NG/DL Testosterone Level After No Sleep

I had scheduled an annual psychical and to get my testosterone levels checked for the first time in my life, out of curiosity.
My plan was to relax the night before, but my best friend came to town and things got a little crazy.
I drank more than I ever have in my life that night (even puked), barely remember that night, and didn't get any sleep before my physical. But I still made it to my psychical somehow, and my testosterone came back at 326 NG/DL. Which seems really low for my age.
I'm 23, 22 BMI, 5'8", 150 lbs, small frame, but in good shape. My doctor even thought it was odd I was even asking to get my levels checked. My doctor said the level seems fine.
I'm wondering if the alcohol and lack of sleep + stress during that time could have wrecked my levels, and perhaps they would have been normal had I gotten good sleep and didn't drink.
Is it worth getting them re-checked, or I am pretty much screwed?
I would love to know your thoughts.

Thanks!