Men's Health Community

Are these genital warts?

Have a bump on both sides of my urethral opening, two doctors have told me they might just be scar tissue but aren’t 100% sure they aren’t warts (possibly small warts). Told me to monitor if they’ve changed which they haven’t in over a year but they vary in size throughout the day, generally the right side is more noticable than the left. Just want another opinion on it.
I will upload a photo later, I guess I can’t right now because I am on mobile.
Hello and welcome to MedHelp's forums.  We don't allow pictures of genitals on the site, just fyi. We are glad you have seen your doctor and two is even better.  Why are you not trusting their opinion, if I may ask?  They are in the best spot to know as they can physically examine them.  

Here's some general information on genital warts, please look at signs and symptoms. https://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/hpv-genital-warts/genital-warts#1

Could they be pearly penile papules?

Okay, thank you.

I am not sure if it’s because I pay too much attention to it but because it’s right at the opening of my urethra they are protrude a bit (not flat like it’s suppose to be?). I guess I feel uneasy with them not being certain about it. Does it make sense for the bumps to fluctuate in size within the day ie. sometimes they are really hard to see and sometimes they are a bit more noticeable, if they were warts?

I didn’t think pearly penile papules could be right at the urethral opening?
They can occur in various places.  Have you seen a dermatologist?
No. A GP and an infectitious disease specialist who deals primarily with STI’s.